Sunday, April 6, 2008

First attempt

Welcome to my blog. I've started this as a means of sharing pictures from my personal archive with family and friends. Many of these pictures depict relatively well known landmarks, but others are from everyday little corners of Europe that you would otherwise never see in a travelogue. And despite the name of the blog, you will also find photos from some areas of the US. Every photo on this site was taken either by me or someone I know. I have restricted the images to places I have personally visited, so if the contents seem a bit Euro-centric, its because I have only set foot in North America and Europe. I am not a professional photographer (as you can deduce by the quality of some of the images!), but I am proud of some of these pictures. I hope you enjoy! By the way, the above picture is the Winter Palace (aka, the State Hermitage Museum), in St. Petersburg, Russia.

No comments: